Authorised Dealer Of Kawai, Shigeru Kawai, Schimmel & Yamaha Pianos0113 240 8030
168-170 Easterly Rd, Leeds, LS8 3AD
The PianoMan Ltd
Protection of Staff and Customers during Covid-19
To minimise the risk of transmission of Covid 19 for staff, contractors and customers in our retail shop to enable a safe working environment in accordance with the UK Government and respective Public Health Authorities.
Guidance in Place
– Hand hygiene on arrival and the continuous practice of hand hygiene throughout the day.
– Regular cleaning of pianos, door handles, surfaces and equipment will be carried out continuously throughout each day. This will also take place each morning before the showroom opens for business.
– Risk assessment on entry to the showroom. Visitors will be asked on arrival if they have any Covid 19 symptoms. If they declare yes we will deny them entry and ask them to visit us again after 14 days.
– No handshake policy. Whilst we believe it is courteous currently we will not do this.
– One way system. We can allow people to enter and exit the showroom via an alternative door depending on necessity as the time.
– Prior to attending for work if a member of staff has symptoms of Covid 19 we will ask them to contact Mark Crossland to discuss their attendance at work and preventative measures of self isolation to be initiated including informing their G.P. and produce a self isolation note if the member is not able to work from home.
– Social Distancing of 2 metres will be maintained during work where possible. We will ensure that only 4 visitors are allowed in each showroom at anyone time. We have 2 showrooms in total.
– References. We are members of the Music Industries Association (MIA). www.mia.org.uk We receive daily bulletins from them with relevant advise received from the Government www.gov.uk
Our quick enquiry form takes less than 30 seconds to complete. Once we receive it, Mark, Oliver or David will be in touch within a few minutes.